Qué hacer para que mi novio pueda vivir conmigo aquí en Ingleterra?

Hola a todos!

My Spanish is not really good so if you don't mind, I'll switch to English.

Here's my problem:

I'm a French teacher working and living in Greater London. I met my boyfriend online two years ago and we have been in a wonderful relationship for 20 months. We just dream to finally be able to live together at the same place. He is Mexican, lives in Mexico, is a young architect, fluently speaks English and he would love to go to the UK to live and work there, and of course to be with me as well.

The thing is, we don't know what to do, where to start, so we really need help. We have been reading thousands of things about how the British immigration system works and the dozens of hard things you need and have to do to be able to live and work here legally. Nonetheless, we don't know what to start with, who to speak to, and I know my boyfriend, he's a very sensible person, he will not go to the UK and leave his country and family without being 100% sure that he will have the right to stay, work and live here, and not risk to get kicked out of the country.

We really want to do things right but we are so scared. All we ask for is for us to be finally able to live as a normal couple but it seems like it's impossible...

Please help us.

AABG

why don't you ask the embassy? there are a few south americans I know, but most of them are married to Europeans.

Hola AABG, i read about your situation, finally he get a permission? i  have a similar situation and im looking the best way to be there.

I hope you can send me a answer.

Hola a todos!

My Spanish is not really good so if you don't mind, I'll switch to English.

Here's my problem:

I'm a French teacher working and living in Greater London. I met my boyfriend online two years ago and we have been in a wonderful relationship for 20 months. We just dream to finally be able to live together at the same place. He is Mexican, lives in Mexico, is a young architect, fluently speaks English and he would love to go to the UK to live and work there, and of course to be with me as well.

The thing is, we don't know what to do, where to start, so we really need help. We have been reading thousands of things about how the British immigration system works and the dozens of hard things you need and have to do to be able to live and work here legally. Nonetheless, we don't know what to start with, who to speak to, and I know my boyfriend, he's a very sensible person, he will not go to the UK and leave his country and family without being 100% sure that he will have the right to stay, work and live here, and not risk to get kicked out of the country.

We really want to do things right but we are so scared. All we ask for is for us to be finally able to live as a normal couple but it seems like it's impossible...

Please help us.

AABG

Hello Hugo Toledo.

This thread is dated 2010. Maybe you could start a new thread on the England forum and explain your situation so that other members can help you. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie