Relocation to germany

hi.. i'm planning to go "home"... i was born in germany (yes i still am a german citizen) and left when i was 8. and i'm finally planning about going home after 20 years.. i don't know where and how to start as i am relocating with a "still breastfeeding 20months old toddler"..  is breastfeeding in public a big NO NO in Germany or is it normal? i want to live somwhere in Dusseldorf, but not in the middle of the noisy city, i want it grassy with trees and child friendly environment, but where in Düsseldorf would that be? can i seek for any temporary support upon arrival germany while still searching for any job? how about daycare for my baby (also registered as a german citizen) so that i could go to work?  any ideas on what to do and how to start and guidance on how to survive in germany would be highly appreciated... thanks..

Breastfeeding in public is o.k. In Germany and many places also have changing rooms that can be used to do it in private.
I don't know Düsseldorf (and your preference for a greener place in the suburbs is understandable!), but I am not sure if you are aware that even the most crowded places in Germany are more family-friendly and quiet than an Asian small town. So don't worry about this too much!
As a German citizen, you and your minor children can freely settle in Germany and might also apply for social security - there are strings attached and formalities to follow (and dealing with officialdom is NOT pleasant!), so contact the Jobcenter nearest to yor residence after arrival.
If you want to bring other family members (spouse, partner or the other parent of your child), you have to show sufficient living space, financial means and a health insurence to ensure they will not become a burden to the German state. This is a requirement for getting a visa.

i will be relocating alone with my toddler as i am a single mother.. above details are already a big relief.. i still have to figure out though about daycare stuff for babies so that i could get the chance to work and make a living... i still speak really good german, but when it comes to formal writing or legal documents with those i do have a tini-tiny bit of hard time.. but i do hope i can get through all this stuff.. thanks very much for the informations.. such a relief

Depending on where you move (Eastern Germany is much better!), child care can be difficult to find. Kindergartens in many cities have years-long waiting lists and private care ("Tagesmutter") may be unaffordable on A low income.
Jobs can be difficult to find for single mothers, with their limited flexibility for work hours (child care schedules usually only allow part-time work). Hopefully you have educational credentials that are recognized and in demand in Germany - otherwise you're unlikely to earn more than HartzIV (social security payments, which allows you not to starve, but that's about it).
Good luck - I feel you need a good dose of it
And if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!.