Vilcabamba

Moving there (Vilcambaba) in June/July.  We will be staying for a while at MadreTierra while we look for a private place.  We're looking for an agent or someone who can help us find long term renting.  We have two cats.  We need at least two bedrooms.

Hi Roseweed,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop a "looking for" advert in the Housing in Ecuador section of the website so that you may get some offers and as far as agents are concerned, you will find some contacts in the Real estate in Ecuador section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna

What do you know about the Las Olas project south of Bahia?  I'm coming out there from 5/6-5/10 to check it out. Do you live in Ecuador?

Thanks Greg

Greggy61 wrote:

Hi Bhavna

What do you know about the Las Olas project south of Bahia?  I'm coming out there from 5/6-5/10 to check it out. Do you live in Ecuador?

Thanks Greg

Bhavna is a forum moderator working out of the Home Office in the Mascarene Islands -- about 10,000 miles east of Ecuador.

Please assist us in reserving this thread for Vilcabamba, which is also not near the Las Olas development.  You can search the Las Olas threads using the search box on the Ecuador forum page.

cccmedia