Finding a decent garage.

Having been around 7 garages in the area of Roquetas de Mar I was struck by the poor diagnostic ability and greed of the owners.  The VW main agent is dreadful!
Finally I found a garage that sorted my problem and did not attempt to rip me off. If anyone in this area needs a garage I can recommend Automocion RH in the Urb of Roquetas. Tel 627 440 701.
The owner is a very decent man called Ruben who repairs cars for lots of foreigners Brits, Durch, German and Spanish. It's a small back street place and, like a good small garage in Britain, he gives decent service with a smile.
A good garage is like finding a decent dentist so if you have problems pay him a visit.

Hi Writerman,

thanks for your feedback. Could you please recommend your contact in the Cars in Almeria > Car repairs section of the business directory ?

It will be very much appreciated and benefit members of the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Bhavna,

Good idea except for the fact that I cannot complete your form! I don't know the e-mail address of this garage, I have a name, an address and a phone number. Garages don't tend to do business on the Internet. The nature of the work means it's telephone driven.

So, what's to do?

John

Writerman wrote:

Bhavna,

Good idea except for the fact that I cannot complete your form! I don't know the e-mail address of this garage, I have a name, an address and a phone number. Garages don't tend to do business on the Internet. The nature of the work means it's telephone driven.

So, what's to do?

John

If you Google up the business, an email address can be easily found.  Don't be too quick to dismiss their being part of the internet age ;)