Question about frv ans Aufenhaltstitel

Hello! Just want to ask how long will it take for the visa to release after c.i? I applied FRV for my son and I was subjected for "checking of mother's identity" so I had to go through the process like I applied for a Fiancé visa. I paid Php11,900 and they started the checking last Feb 12. Last March 21 our maid told me that someone came to our house confirming if I'm living in the given address and just left. So I'm assuming this is the c.i already.

Second question: I'm holding a one year residence, and currently here in Philippines for 4months now because I am waiting for my son's visa to finish, can I stay out of DE for more than 6months? Because it doesn't say on my id about this and when I was holding a residence visa from UAE it says that I should not be out of the country for more than 6months. Thank you!

1. Only the embassy knows how long they need for the background checks and visa processing in your case. Ask them!
2. You will lose your German residence permit if you leave the country for more than six months WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL BY THE AUSLÄNDERBEHÖRDE. So contact them as soon as you know it takes longer (and at least a few weeks before the six months are over), submit proof that it isn't your choice (but the embassy's slow progress) and you probably have a good chance for approval.

Thanks for the reply! I asked the embassy already a million times and begged to expedite the processing. We also hired a lawyer so he can push them but no concrete answer.

I will ask my husband to go to ABH to ask for a letter. Actually they know about my situation and they told me that it won't be a problem, but having a bad experience with them (they told us the visa is ready and I can drop the passport but then was subjected for a rechecking) I will not take any risk and just go back to DE and to end up being hold in the immigration. Thank you again!