I would like to meet other women in Cairo for shopping and chatting

Hi, I am interested in meeting other women who are in Cairo. I love going to the museums, coffeehouses and exploring old Cairo. Also I would love to find a good place to get a pedicure.

Where are you living in cairo and where are you from

http://www.tareknail.com/ContactUs.aspx
that's a good place for a pedicure.
Enjoy :)

my lady comes to my flat for my pedicure.  I live in Hadayek Helwan Cairo Egypt...where do you live what area

Hello,
im also new in cairo and looking for female friend. Where are you from?

I was born in Lebanon but have lived all over the world but live in Egypt now been here since 2007.    And you where are you from    I have no foreign friends

Im from Italy and Ive been living here since  4 months.

Hey,
I would like to meet new female friends , where are you from?

I live in al rehab city

I am in Hadayek Helwan far from you sorry...........I love the metro you are not on the metro....

I am in Dokki, I have only recently moved here. I would like to meet women friends

Hey, I would like to meet

Hi,

How are you? I'm interested in the same things as you. I live in Zamalek and work in Sheikh Zayad?

I now Zamalek both my nieces went to the university there ....but Sheikh Zayad not sure ...what do you do .....and where are you from.....we need to have a group of us that need female companionship.....most of my Egyptian friends need permission to shop for detergent ...lol.....just being funny but life hard here and needs work....once you have a child gets more difficult to go out........so need other friends

I wished I was living in Cairo. I think it's a great idea to all meet up for a ladies day! I'm in Hurghada, so much further away. Hope you all get to meet one another soon :))

Hi, a friendly reminder to all that contact information is not permitted to be posted on the forums here.  Please refer to the Egypt Forum Code of Conduct for guidelines that must be followed on the forums.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team