How to get extension on tourist visa in chile

Hi,

I want to know , How i can get extension for Pakistanis Passport on Tourist visa in chile.  I have a 6 days tourist visa only. I want to extend it.

Did you got visa extended? I am just here visiting for my newspaper santiagotimes.cl  Please connect with me **  M. Abbas

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I already in chile for 3 months. And have residence for 4 month initially granted. I not went for extension. ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

where do you live in Chile?   I am here for few days. Lets meet for coffee.
Regards, Mohsin

santiagotimes.cl/forum/

I live in iquique.  Where are you?

IC. I will also be visiting there in few days. Right now I am in Santiago doing some meetings. What are you doing  in Iquique?

I bought a 25 years old company here. How I can get temporary resident?

I work here in car show room . I also new here just 3 months only. For visas I not know much. But my owner give me contract and I went immigration.  They give me 4 months residence.  Within 4 months get residence card for 1 year.

Hi , i am ahamed from sri lanka , currently in Santiago , would like to meet our Asia continent people, is there anyone currently in Santiago?

asalam o alykum bro

I am adnan living in dubai wants to re locate in chile.
i was searching for some one in chile for guidence then i found u bro i need some information
about chili from you my wattsapp no is 00923457280465
i will be very thnk full to you for your co operation
Mail Id is.   [email protected]