Be aware of such mails for accomodation !!!

Dear Friends,,

Since I have moved here and in search of accommodation at CPH,, I am getting such mails every day .. be aware that this is fake mails and even they will ask u to straight a way to balance money in their ac abroad. and then they never send u keys.. some time the also rent rooms for a couple of days and they get money for the room which they dont own and then by the time owner of that room comes u realized that u been cheated..

There is not much u can trash these people neither law and order can do much abt them

"Hello ,

Thanks for the mail, i am so happy to let you know that the apartment is still very much available for rent.Here are some important information about the apartment.The apartment cost 3200DKK per month including all bills such as: Wireless internet facilities, Television, Phone, Microwave, Dish washer, washing machine, Dryer, Refrigerator,Bedroom,Bathroom, Toilet,Livingroom, kitchen, utility room, parking space, dishes, cutlery, pots, pans, fridge, stove, oven, microwave and coffee maker. The bedroom has a full bed with down duvet & pillows, the blankets, and a 6 drawer dresser, dining table, reading chair, fold out couch, water, hydro.

Plus 3500DKK for security deposit payment which is refundable while packing without any lost or damage of my properties.

The apartment is located at København, Nørregade 22, 1165 Copenhagen, Danmark and it just about 1.2km distance to its metro station,the apartment spacious is about 80sqm and a room is about 30sqm, restaurant and public transport all around and it's few mins walking distance to the supermarket, so it's located in a very nice and safe area in Copenhagen.its on the second floor of the building.

To know much more about the environment,just open www,google.com, click on map, copy the address and paste it into the map, you will surely see the building and the environment very clearly.

But presently am not available in Copenhagen for now as am presently in United kingdom now to complete my work with my company and am here with my families and my keys.But all you need to do is to go straight to the address i sent you to take a look of the apartment from outside ,But i want you to have it mind that the apartment is presently locked and am here with the keys.that is the reason why i sent you my apartment picture just for you to have an idea of how the inside looks like.you will be living in my apartment without sharing it with anybody.it is available for short term and long term basis because am going to be here for 2 years and i dont want my apartment to be dusty when coming back After 2 years,that is the main reason why am renting out my apartment.

But before any reservation,Can you tell me little about yourself,Anything you think you want me to know about you.

where are you from and also where are you presently?
what is your experience in renting an apartment?
Have you ever rent an apartment before?
Did you smoke?
Did you have pet?
did you take drugs?
did you have car?
Are you going to stay alone?
Are you paying the rent yourself?
What are you doing for living?
How old are you?
What is your gender?
Phone number?
Mobile Number?
What is the best time to call you?

Attach are some pictures of how my Apartment looks like.That is the information you need to know about my Apartment.If you are interested in renting my Apartment Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get it reserved.Here is my uk mobile number +447045780295 or  +447035941978 for further discussion on the apartment.

Best regards,
James"

Thank you for warning everybody else about this problem, Nisha.

It's an old scam. If you google some of the text, you'll find the exact text on this site: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt … mp;t=93971

DBA is a very used online service when it comes to apartments and rooms.
They are aware that there are many fake ads and they encourage you to inform them if you think an ad may be fake. They will then look into the matter.

Fake rentals are very often located in Copenhagen or in Aarhus, the ad itself is written in Danish, but the correspondance will be in English.

http://sikkerhed.dba.dk/artikler/falske-boligannoncer/
Read their good advice here so you avoid falling in the hands of scammers.

/Nellie

Hello Nisha_D

Are you getting this email from members here on our site? If so, please note that you can 'Report' private messages you receive so that we can take immediate actions against such scams!

Regards
Kenjee
expat.com