Where can buy opel stones in addis ababa

Hi.
I am from Switzerland .end of this month I am planing to move Ethopia .and thinking to start a small buisness in gemstone.can any one help me to know that which place i can buy cheap price rough opel stones in addia ababa.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Crazy#69  :D

You can check one place that is found before the main post office and infront of EBC(ethiopian TV Station) building.Hope u can start from there and find more info.

Good luck :cheers:

Hi
Daniel thank you that place as you told me infront of ETV buulding have posibilty to find rough stones. Or only cut stones.
Thanks

hello

be very carefull with this, as far as I know do you need a licience to join this Business, unless you are a Tourist and just buy for your own demand (also with paper).
The Control on the Airport is strickt and they find all which is a Kind of Mineral. I know due that I send out soil test regular.

some mining is organized by small cooperatives, that might be a source and they should have papers. Do not buy any Stones on the road and with out checking out the sellers legal documents!

No documents (original) no Business!!!!!!

Oliver

Ethiopian Opels are mostly for export. They are mined in Konjo and Wilo. Contact them at [email protected]

Hey there;

You could get any type and form of opel and other gemstones with me if you had the necessary preparation and legal personality /liscence to bring the stones out. Send me your number and will call you when you come to Ethiopia/Addis Ababa.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not promote business and contact infos on forum please.

Hi
I have diffrent size and best Quality of opal stones .
if you are intrested in buying Opal Stones please contact me .

@Shemu

You have posted on an old (2016) inactive thread.

If you have opals to sell please advertise them in the classified section at the top of this page. Advertising is not permitted here on the open forum.