Non UE citizen want to move to Stockholm. Can i get visa?

Hello im a student who will like to move currently to Stockholm..

Im from Albania wich makes me non ue citizen.. Is anyway i can get a work permit in Sweden?

I have a kind of diploma in IT in Romania and studying as Electronic Inginer now in Romania

Hello Ari003

Getting work in Sweden without speaking the Language is very difficult. Also you need to have a valid diploma or masters.

I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs offers in Stockholm section of the site.

Hope members who have been through to find a job in Stockholm will revert back with some tips :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

How is that even posible? they said like 85% speaks well english

Ari003 wrote:

How is that even posible? they said like 85% speaks well english

The official language of the country is Swedish, even if a large number of citizens have English fluency, it does not change the fact that Swedish is the language used in everyday life amongst people.  Therefore, you need to be able to communicate in the local language, to integrate with the locals, and to give yourself a better chance at landing a job there.

A link you can refer to for assistance: http://work.sweden.se/

Keep in mind that jobs first go to Swedish citizens, then EU citizens, then other categories like non-EU citizens.  Also, a "kind of diploma in IT" and elec eng studies from Romania might not carry much weight, unless you have substantial experience and practical knowledge to back it up.  Sweden, along with it's neighbors have excellent world-renowned universities for IT and Elec Engineering, so you'll have some strong competition to go against.

Romaniac

Yeah thanks for your information Romaniac.. I know that about diploma andI aint looking for a job as engineer.. I'll try to find something else.. about migrationsverket do you think they can give me a work permit? or some places to stay first month?

Stai asa Romaniac.. Tu chiar stai in Romania.. Am stat si eu 4 anii la facultate :)) Daca ai nevoie de ajur cunosc o gramada de oameni care sunt in stare sa te ajuta daca ai nevoie de ceva

Ari003 wrote:

Stai asa Romaniac.. Tu chiar stai in Romania.. Am stat si eu 4 anii la facultate :)) Daca ai nevoie de ajur cunosc o gramada de oameni care sunt in stare sa te ajuta daca ai nevoie de ceva

Could you please write Only in English when participating on the anglophone forum?

Yep sorry my bad.. i Know what i did sorry again

Ari003 wrote:

Yeah thanks for your information Romaniac.. I know that about diploma andI aint looking for a job as engineer.. I'll try to find something else.. about migrationsverket do you think they can give me a work permit? or some places to stay first month?

Whether or not you can get a permit is based on whether you meet the requirements or not :)  The site I referred you to lists these requirements.  I'm not sure migration authority can or will assist you with temporary housing, it would seem doubtful to me.  You can and should research options regarding accommodation once you receive an offer of employment.  Perhaps those that are currently in country will have other advice to offer soon.

Have a nice day

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Migrationsverket is not going to supply you with a place to live or help you to live with any sort of monetary remuneration unless you are an economic or displaced migrant of some sort, and even then, you will have to demonstrate a real need and apply for it from outside of the country. I am pretty sure Albanians don't qualify. To a certain extent, you can get away with English here if you are fluent, judging by your writing at least, you are not fluent. As someone else said, IT skills are strong here and a degree from Romania is not going to carry much weight here. To get a work needed sort of visa, you must have skills that can't be found from someone that lives here. I am fairly confident that there are no skills in IT that can't be found by plenty of people that already live here. Your best bet is to get a hold of Migrationsverket directly and ask them what it would take for you to be able to move here. Or to find some Swedish person to fall in love with that can move you here as a love refugee.