Looking for a Job

Hello,

I am looking out for a good job in UAE ,if any one of you have any reference or suitable opening please let me know.

You can try out the jobs section above the page. If there is nothing suitable for you, you can post a free add and cv as well.

Hi awadesh,

In which sector are you looking for a job? Do you have any international experience please?

I invite you to have a look at these articles : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … _work.html , it might help you. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hello Priscilla,
Thanks for your concern...
well i am having an experience into operations & Analytics.
currently i am working in Maersk Shipping as an Analyst.
I am ok with any suitable vacancy which suits my qualification ,skill & experience.
I am ready for hospitality & any other sector also.

If you have any reference so please do share.

regards,
Awadesh

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi awadeshs0,

Like Primadonna previously said, i advise you to post your job ad with all details on your qualifications and professional experiences in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section. It might help you.

i also advise you to get subscribed to the jobs section in order to be notified of new offers.

Thank you,

Priscilla

AM looking for a job in Abudhabi..if there is aany opputunity please let me Know.
Am a mechanical engineer with 5 years UAE experience..
Thanking you in advance

Like Priscilla and I said before, check out the jobs section above the page.
The open forum is not a database.

Closed