Looking to learn Vietnamese

I have visited Saigon for a holiday and as i have enjoyed the experience I plan to continue to visit regularly.

I am happy to teach english on skype for 30- 60 mins on a nightly basis in exchange for vietnamese.

Hi lukebyrne and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post your ad in the  Language exchange in Saigon  section, it might help you to find a tandem partner soon. Please feel free to have a look at the ads that are already online as well.

How was your stay in Saigon last time? Maybe you can tell us a bit more. Do you have some expatriation projects as well?

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

Can we swap language? I want to improve my English too. Meanwhile, I can guide you Vietnamese to be fair with both of us.

Looking forward to hearing you ASP.

Xuyen.

Hello, Im Dzung and Im from Hanoi. I totally can teach you Vietnamese so if you'd like to be my exchange language partner, add my skype : bichdung96 and we can make it :)

Hi, very glad to read your post here. If you want to exchange language, I'm very happy to guide you to study Vietnamese. Let me know your opinion please :)

Thanks

Hi
How are You?
It is nice to read about your post. I am vietnamese and living in Hochiminh city.
What is Yours ?
Hope we will catch there soon
Have a nice day.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.

@Hanh_Nhan

For personal security it is unsafe to post any personal contact details on a public forum, especially for females.

Oh , thanks

hello. im Thu and im living in HCMC
my skype: ***
add me :D

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

zalo, face
kim

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi , How are you?

I'm also finding the person to practice my english. I can exchange back with you. ^^

Hello Rubytran :cheers:

Priscilla wrote:

I invite you to post your ad in the  Language exchange in Saigon  section, it might help you to find a tandem partner soon. Please feel free to have a look at the ads that are already online as well.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Dear Luke,

I have need to improve my communicate ability in English for my job but I have no more time just afer 8 pm every day.
I feel great when saw your post. I used to be a teacher teach Vietnamese for foreigner at Phu My Hung  ( Practice language Center) before i work in real estate. If interest it please contact me to discuss, we will exchange language and culture each other

Best regards

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the public forum and avoid any promotion of services in your posts please.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the Language classes in Saigon. Thank you

Hello,

Nice to read your post especially to exchange languages with you. Im Vnamese and can help you with our language.

You can contact my Skype for our conversation: nnpl-lan.ngo.

Hello everyone,

i invite you all to post your advert in the appropriate section = Language exchange in Saigon.