Is there any jobs in Baku for a very skilled Engineer?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any engineering jobs in Baku for a highly skilled, highly motivated, and highly experienced  engineer.
I hear that a lot of expat jobs are going and companies are not employing anyone, is this true?

How do u do?  if u are very skilled engineer in that case u can find job here. cos our country pay attention to especially foreign people and of course people who know languages well. it is true that so many employees are jobless but now there are so many vacancies for skilled ones.   hope u will find.

Dear Turkan11,
Thank you for your response and I hope this finds you in good health.
I have tried a lot of companies and I'm very willing to learn the any languages that are required.
I really love Baku, the people, the culture and everything about your wonderful country in which I spent 10 very happy years till 2014.
Has the oil prices affected everybody there?
Thank you again.

Hello iain6754

Droping an advert in the Jobs offers in Baku section of the site may help spreading the word about your search of an engineering job.

Do not forget to include your contact details so they can get back to you whenever a potential employer stumbles on your CV and advert.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Dear Kenjee,
Thank you for the advice, I will certainly follow it up!!
Best regards,
iain6754

Yes it's true.There are a lot of people which haven't got a job