Looking for advice

Hello,
I'm currently a Bsc(Hons) Production and operations Management student and i'll graduate this year. I've only 5 months experience as internship in a rotomolding company and i live in Mauritius.
I need advice whether i should opt to come and search for job in Bahrain, because the currency is quite tempting as 1BHD = around 94 Mur (Mauritian rupee). So, what kind of job might i get related to my field of study and how might be my basic salary, will it be enough for the cost of living and savings also?

Hello Ali Faizal

I invite you to check out this thread Cost of living in Bahrain – 2015 to get an idea of cost of living there in contrast to your salary while waiting for members living there to tell you what salary to expect.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello,

You can definitely try, but many a times i have seen employers asking for experience, since your a fresher you could work in Mauritius for a while and then you could search for a job in Bahrain  and at the moment oil prices are not supporting the job market

try visiting our classifieds section www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/
Apart from that you could visit the various job portals and register with them like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (gulf-daily-news, dt.bh)

Good luck!

T&R