Hi everyone

I'm new to the blog - Im not even in Estonia. I live in the north of Spain but I might move to Estonia sometime next year - Anyway.. I decided to join the Expat.com in hope of meeting people :-)

Welcome to Expat-blog, Laspain :)

There are other members who are also looking for friends, view the Estonia forum and read the article "Looking for new friends"

Regards,
Sheetul

I'm leaving in less than two weeks -- back to being an ex-pat in Sweden -- but as far as meeting people, it's been helpful for me to be involved with the International School and with the International Women's Club of Tallinn.

Ann

Thanks for the replies.:-)

Moving to Estonia next year might proove to be a very good idea ,mostly because Tallinn will be 2011's European Capital of Culture and there will be a lot of opportunities :)

My name is Godswill I am a Nigerian Hoping to be in Estonia next year I am also looking to meet new freinds. I hope this forum will be Helpful

Situation in Estonia is not the best, no matter Culture Capital, and weather is horrible.

well of course,witout any question,before moving to another country you should have a pretty good idea about how that country is in reality ...and about if your own person would fit in there and how well