Table tennis players

Hi, i'd like to find table tennis players(M/F) ,, im not that professional but not an easy opponent , i'm a hardworker intermediate player.

I am new here so i have even no information where we can  play :)

I'll be pleased if i can find people near to my area,, i'm staying at umm suqiem 2 - jumerah area near jumerah beach

Thanks

Hey

I know a place but it's pretty far from both of us. I will check if there are a near table.

Hi mohamed, lets connect ,

Hey if you ever around Marina please let me know, I guess I can play a game or 2 as well

Hi Alinz

I am in Marina. Is there any table around us ?

Great, so lets find place around marina & i will join u ,, any time afternoon is fine with me ,, how about u all

I am free after 8.30 pm in the weekdays. Weekends any time is okay for me.

@alinz do u know place ??

Hey guys

I had found a place in World Tarde Center, also a friend told me there are a table in Al Safa Park free of charge.

Any one manage to find around Marina ?

Alsafa park jist next to plslace :) it would be excellent choice n free of charge 😉

Table is provided in my Building and would be great to have you guys invited there, Of course there is some building work is going on therefore they have moved the table to secure location, ONce the work is completed I will be in touch with you and you guys can pop over for a game or two.

Guys, I had found a place in Al Qouz, which is Dubai Bowling center.

Almost I am going with a friend this weekend. If any one would like to join please send me ur number in a message and I will give you a call.