Return to KSA from Pak with passport validity less than 6 months

Guys, My passport is expiring after 2 months. I have already applied for passport renewal but in the meantime I have to travel to Pakistan for a week and return before the new passport delivery date. I have already got the Exit Re-entry visa issued. I have heard that Pakistan immigration will not allow to board plane if I have passport validity of less than 6 months. How true is that? In such case, whether showing the passport renewal receipt and having a valid Iqama/Residence permit of Saudi Arabia will help.

Don't know about Pakistan, but since you're a visa holder to Saudi, your passport expiry shouldn't matter.

zeeshaanahmad wrote:

Guys, My passport is expiring after 2 months. I have already applied for passport renewal but in the meantime I have to travel to Pakistan for a week and return before the new passport delivery date. I have already got the Exit Re-entry visa issued. I have heard that Pakistan immigration will not allow to board plane if I have passport validity of less than 6 months. How true is that? In such case, whether showing the passport renewal receipt and having a valid Iqama/Residence permit of Saudi Arabia will help.

I dont think so that there will be any issue as you will b having valid ER Visa and Valid Passport,take slip of Renewed Passport with you.

I called Lahore airport immigration yesterday and the guy said it's a rule to have your passport valid for 6 months otherwise we dont let you board. But i guess that was the generic response as he didn't listen properly and hung up. My question was whether same applies if you have valid exit re-entry and passport renewal receipt.
I posted here if anyone could give a solid answer or share their experience.

yes this is true validily less than 6 month not travell

tabrezfarha wrote:

yes this is true validily less than 6 month not travell

that's for travelling to other countries to get visa on arrival.

He has a valid visa.

zeeshaanahmad wrote:

I called Lahore airport immigration yesterday and the guy said it's a rule to have your passport valid for 6 months otherwise we dont let you board. But i guess that was the generic response as he didn't listen properly and hung up. My question was whether same applies if you have valid exit re-entry and passport renewal receipt.
I posted here if anyone could give a solid answer or share their experience.

Did it work?

There should b no problem, he can travel without any issue.