Squash

Hi everyone

I am looking for someone to play squash with, If anyone interested please let me know , thanks

Hello dr_fakhri

You can also drop an advert in the Sport partners in Riyadh section and subscribing to the latter to be notified whenever there are any squash partners interested.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

PM me if you want to play squash on weekday evenings, starting next week onwards :)

Cheers

i love playing squash too. but my compound has no squash court. i cudnt find any squash court nearby me. i mean for female.

Hey, I'm also looking for a partner, used to play with professionals in Doha. PM me or drop me an email xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There is no female squash courts, all mixed.

I've just arrived in Riyadh and am getting (dis-)oriented..

I brought my squash racquet but I am not on a compound and I don't know the city. I'm not the world's greatest athlete and the best situation for me is to have three or four players per court so we can rotate and have a rest. But anything for a game!

I'm living near the Eastern Ring Road not far from Granada mall.

Hello Mr. fakhri

I'm an ordinary player who plays for fun and burning some belly fat and extra calories :D , it might be a late reply to your post but let me know if you are up for playing tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks

Hello Mr. fakhri

I'm an ordinary player who plays for fun and burning some belly fat and extra calories :D , it might be a late reply to your post but let me know if you are up for playing tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks

Hello

I'm an Ordinary squash player let me know if you are up for playing anytime and anywhere 😭

Hello Islam,

Late is better than never.
I am glad to get your reply.

I am playing with a friend tomorrow in Riyadh club.
It would be great if you can join.

My no is xxx

Let me know on what's app if you can join

Thanks
Ahmed

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago

They hide the number
Ill write you down here my email so you can send your phone number direct to my email

xxx
As well here is the number i use the whatsapp on : xxx
No wonders from the postal code its jordanian number please text me as soom as possible

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago

Dear Dr Fakhri and Mr. Islam I would like to join in playing squash.

But how can we communicate with each others

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop advert in Sport partners section of classifieds together with contact infos.

Hello all

Please create your advert in the appropriate section of the site to reach out to other members interested in Squash.

kenjee wrote:

Sport partners in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

any1 playing squash in riyadh //?

please pm your whatsapp number so that i'll add you with our squash goup.

done  !!  n thanks :)