Hindi Lessons

Anyone know someone in South Delhi I could take Hindi Lessons from?
-Sandy

Welcome to the forum Chef Sandy :)

You can also post an advert on New Delhi classifieds page , Category>Classes>Language Classes

This might help you as well. :)

Regards

Thank you!!!

I guess you can find a lot od info on Craigslist New Delhi, just google it and see what you get!

Thanks!!!
-Sandy

hi dear,

u can take hindi lesson from me. i m also from south delhi. u can contact at my given no.

thanks
rajan

That would be great.
As soonas I get settled in I'll give you a call.
What is your schedule like?
What would be a good day/time for you to meet?
I have your number in my inbox.  They have blocked me from sending private messages.  I guess I sent too many and they think I'm spamming.  It will be unlocked as soon as I do some blog posting.  So for the mean time this is the best way to send me a message on the site.
-Sandy

oh thats nice.

it wud be my pleasure to give u hindi lessons, wow, to a person who is out of india.

its ok, when u get unblocked, u send me the message. u can also write me mail at: [email protected]

my schedule is like, i go to court in the morning at 10.00 a.m., i remain in court till 3-4 p.m. and resume my office 4 to 8 p.m.

sometime, if there is no case listed in the court, i dont go to court, and then i m free till afternoon, becoz i go to office then in the after noon.

anyway, schedule is not a problem, it could be flexible, but after 8.00 pm i m always free.

take care

see u

When I get settled I'll give you a call and we can arrange to meet.
Thanks!!!
-Sandy

u get settled soon, dear, i m very much excited to meet u and teach hindi lessons, really.

i think u in delhi itself. anyway, u inform, when u r settled in.

regards,

thanks

rajan

try to get someone either from delhi or uttar pradesh (UP)
cause these are the only two states that have the actual hindi spoken, the rest are dialects and slangs...

good luck
ash
p.s. you are a chef, so just ask the tandoor guy (most guys who are really good at tandoor are from UP) ; )

:)

HI,
Here is the link of a suitable tutor for you in Delhi, the tutor's name is Manish Arya, He know HINDI & FRENCH both so he would be an ideal tutor for you to learn efficiently
language-school-teachers.com/TeacherInfo.asp?uid=27769

go to the above link to contact this guy.

Cheers!
Prav

language-school-teachers.com/TeacherInfo.asp?uid=27769,
Please try this link as the previous link is incomplete

Cheers!
Prav

HI,
Another suitable institute for you would be as per below, this is located in south Delhi & their website details are as follows;
hindiguru.org/

HindiGuru
H 4/13-14, Lower Ground Floor,
Malviya Nagar, Delhi - 110017. (India)
+91 011 6563 5674, +91 011 3067 2668
Hand phone  +91 098 1010 7674
Hope this would fulfill you needs.     

Cheers!
Prav

hi sandy... thats great that u r a chef.. however if u need any help in learning the hindi lesson.. i will help you.. its my pleasure.. however i am new in delhi. and searching frnds and also we can exchange our culture and more and more......

dnt worry i can teach u [email protected]

yaa, why not, i am a lecturer in an institute and looking for part time, i am living in south delhi

in language-must.com they offer hindustani classes (in their office and private classes). Hope you find it interesting.

Helena.

Hey Sandy,

I suggest you find a tutor to get Hindi lessons as contacting people who are posting there emails and phone no. won't help you at all. It's not an easy language and you need an experienced tutor.

I tried to teach it to my Danish friend but no result at all because I am not a tutor.

It's better get someone experienced and also where they teach other students, as the more you speak the more you will learn this language.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

hey sandy hope you have got a tutor, isn't it?

Have you gotten a tutor r not if you want to visit J.N.u new Delhi you are well come any time just mail me so that I can give you a time.

[email protected]

Hi Sandy!
I have tried Hindi guru, they r good to start talking, but they don't teach Devanagri Script. Which makes you handicapped. Cabana school in Greater Kailash metro have good score and good competitive environment but quit expensive they also have private tutors and teach in Devanagri script.
I would never trust private tutors but would invest into professional one. Unless you search to get married, but most of these man have no understanding and respect of Marianas regarding women and will never respect woman through such acquaintance.
Also, I learn now University Hindi in Hindi institute. It's disorganized governmental organization which would make you realise bueracracity in India and lack of common sense on many levels. I would say it's the worst school of all, but, they try to teach literary Hindi.
Believe me, not everyone knows Hindi, unless they are professional educators. With private tutors you'll end up learning cheap Hindi......
Good luck......
I spent one year trying to find right place to study,,,,,, and my husband is Indian from Uttar Pradesh and Delhi :))
According to my husband Hindi institute offers reall classical Hindi that even he can't speak :))

Just correction to my previous message . 1 school Hindi Guru, 2 school Zabaan, 3 Hindi Institute.
Hindi institute has no strategy for teaching but offers more literary Hindi and you may have student visa for 3 years to attend. It would be the cheapest of all, considering that  Zabaan is most expensive.
If anyone explored other institutions please place feedback.
India famous for the respect to "maryadas" codes of righteousness and mutual respect. But many Indians cross maryadas especially with white women, they have no respect for themselves and for women. Many just want to leave India this way.
So I urge all ladies to be more carefully here. Girlfriend is not part of this culture, so if you became one, less likely you'll get married or be respected.
But of course this is subjective opinion, and depends on personal choice.

Also governmental university professors have no idea how to teach and be effective, unfortunately;-)

hello all.
I'm a female Hindi teacher. I have mostly taught spoken, common, everyday Hindi to my expat students, but also written if they like. I understand the problem of not learning the 'right' Hindi at institutions, as many books for Hindi as foreign language also teach you classical, or literary hindi (that you can't use in India).
So I have created my method adapted to ones speaking needs.
good luck and may be see you!

Just for Info this thread was Initiated almost 2 years ago and I guess By this time CHEF SANDY would be expert in the hindi language and can teach us all !! :)

i would like to recommend very  nice tutor. plz reply me

how much can u pay?

Hi hindilesson > please note that this is an old thread.

You should please post an ad in the New Delhi classifieds > language classes section.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

thank u

Hi Sandy

Though its quiet late but would like to know if you are still open to learn Hindi. I will be happy to help you.

rgds
Komal

yes you can contact me

Hello all

Kindly note that the message from Sandy is 4 years old!

I think its time to close this thread down ;)

If you offer Hindi language class please place an advert in our Language Classes in New Delhi classifieds section and to register yourself in our directory section Private Teachers in New Delhi.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed