Looking new friends....!

Hi friends,
                My name is Franky from Fiji. I visit to my brother here.Im quite new just came here last week. I love HCMC n want to make new friends all around the World. But I'm bit boring alone cos no friend nothing. So I wanna like to join some groups and Like to hang out.If some one interesting PM please......
                                       Thanks
                                        Franky

Hi Franky,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Make friends in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website. There are already some adverts by members who are also looking for friends.

Do not hesitate to contact them.

All the best,
Bhavna

Franky401 wrote:

Hi friends,
                My name is Franky from Fiji. I visit to my brother here.Im quite new just came here last week. I love HCMC n want to make new friends all around the World. But I'm bit boring alone cos no friend nothing. So I wanna like to join some groups and Like to hang out.If some one interesting PM please......
                                       Thanks
                                        Franky

Hi Franky,

I am Trang, in Binh Thanh district.
It would be great if you still wanna make more friends. I can take you around for some coffee or travel around this city sometime.

:-)

Hi dear , if you like , just come and join with us . The group expat in hcm , we are meeting 20th march , here many people , coffee dinner or somethig more .. If you interesting, contact with me  ***

Have fun in hcm guy ...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
tep ngo wrote:

Hi dear , if you like , just come and join with us . The group expat in hcm , we are meeting 20th march , here many people , coffee dinner or somethig more .. If you interesting, contact with me in viber .**
  Have fun in hcm guy ...

Dont post your phone number, you're asking for trouble. Send the guy a PM, it's safer

Franky401 wrote:

Hi friends,
                                       Thanks
                                        Franky

so take a trip to my town. I will help show you the land in here. :)
the first time when you visit,  you will feel bored, but then you will love  and feel happy. :)

i'm not in HCM city but if you travel to Dalat city.just let me know.we could be friend.i'll take you around city and have some coffee or something.

Howdy ! My all dear friends......!
                                                   Thanks a lot to all my new friends . What would u suggest to some beautiful places in Vietnam...? What's the best transportation to travel dere? I hve some new friends in D1....D2..and...Phu Nhuan. If u really  love to Vietnam then please no need to hesitate  just PM me. I hope we'll enjoy HCMC.

Th@nk$
                                                                                                                 Fr@nk¥

Welcome to Vietnam, I am new here too. My name is Alex from USA. I am sure there are a lot of places to visit here. But I have only been to Vung Tau which is  about an hour or so away from HCMC. You can take one of those VIP vans for 150,000 VND to take you there and another 150,000 VND to take you back. Great for a quick get away at a near by beach

I like to make new friend too. So contact to me if you line. My mail address: ***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@daisy80vn

No personal contact details on the open forum. Unsafe to do so, especially for a female.