An Invitation to play Gaelic Football here in KL!

Hi everyone,

My name is Chloe Mackley, I'm Australian/Filipino and I play Gaelic Football here in Kuala Lumpur!
Gaelic Football is an Irish sport and our club, Orang Eire, was established in 2007. We're always looking to have new people join in- whether you're a pro or a newbie, Irish or non-Irish, we're honestly open to anyone and everyone! We train twice a week, but we also do a lot of social gatherings and events outside of the sport. 

Our teams:
Ladies
Mens
Kids

Who is our club for?
Individuals/Couples from any background looking to try a new activity and make new friends!
Families looking to play a sport together
Irish football players who have already played Gaelic Football in the past

*Our club is very mixed in age groups, abilities & nationalities, so even if you don't seem to fit into these general descriptions and you're interested, let us know & come along to a session!

If you're interested in joining us, or if you just wanted to find out a bit more about us, **

Thanks everyone!

Hi Chloe,

Welcome on board  :)

So as to promote this activity, do not hesitate to post an event in the Sports and outdoor activities in Kuala Lumpur. Members will easily access the ad and participate.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Chloe,
Me and my kids would like to join. Can I know the venue and time to meet there. Thx.

Sampio

Hi Chloe ,

Would like to more details on the venue and time

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response!
We train at Garden International School on Thursdays and Sundays. Thursday night training is only for adults, so you are welcome to come along, but Sundays are for kids and adults!
Thursday - 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Sundays - Kids train from 10:30am to 12:00pm, Adults train from 1:00pm to 3:00pm

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask any more questions if you have any.

Thanks,
Chloe

Hi Chole,

Would like to join. And what are the charges ?

Joel

Awaiting for some response ...

Hello joeldivekar,

Just to inform you that this topic dates back to 2016 and is now inactive.

You may not get any response from the original poster, unfortunately.

Diksha
Team Expat.com