How realistic is this?

Hey everyone. I am a Canadian citizen looking to live in Prague. I have two avenues for doing this but I am wondering with visas and borders, which one is more likely:

1. Come in on a student visa to do MBA. Graduate, look for job, get working visa
2. Come in on a working visa by applying from Canada, but no MBA yet

I know it's very hard to try to live somewhere on visas but I am wondering what is the best way to live in  Czech for as long as possible. In the long run, I want to live in Europe and become an EU citizen, preferably position in Prague.

Thanks for all your help and advice.

Hello,

Definitely the first option,

1. Come in on a student visa to do MBA. Graduate, look for job ( as student only part- time job) , get working visa

If the money is not a problem that the best option, and as far I know after after five years of continuous stay in the Czech Republic you can get permanent residence, a thing that really will help you if you wanna get a job later and stay here.

2. Option I think its more difficult if your profile its not really "needed", I mean, a company always will prefer not to deal with all VISA and bureaucracy.

Hello ryanmackk and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to read these articles while waiting for members to revert back with some hints : Work in Czech Republic

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com