Book Club

I wonder if there are other expats here in Baku who might be interested in organising a book club..:)

hello,

im new here in baku. probably you can help me find friends

Agnes

Agnes,

There so many groups of expats here. If u like playing ultimate frisbee, I can introduce you to my friends. If you are quite an athlete person, you can join the baku runners, they have this group called "baku Hashiers if im not mistaken.:) There is this group called IWC as well, International Women's Club, They are quite active with diff. charity works and party. They have 'lunch'/coffee/catching up once a week.:)

I would love to meet people.
My problem is I'm new here in azerbaijan.
I dont speak their langauge, i dont know places.
I live in Azadliq avenue

Guess I'm interested in the International Women's Club

Agnes

--go to facebook and search this-- Baku Expat Community. You will get a lot of information there about expat life/people here in baku. You will also see many posts of IWC members. good luck.

Re: Books

Look into a pub called The Office where they have an expat library going.

--yes, I have been there. Quite nice, could be a great location for the book club.;) unfortunately, I can not find a way to organise it. Too busy now at work, if there are poeple out there who are not working, please organise a book club and i will be delighted to join.;)

Working on getting there right now but maybe that's a fair summer project.

Dear expats you can join our book club that runs by American cetre.next book club meeting wil be on September 9. We will discuss Bloom by Kelle Hampton