Any companies I can send my resume directly from Phils to Oman

Hi everyone.

I have started looking for a job in Muscat through different recruitment  websites online but then it always turns out to be just a fake offer.I didnt have any idea  there would be too many fake recruiters for Middle east. I tried searching for jobs in oman here in our recuitment agencies locally, but it turns out that most job in offices would hire men only. Hardly can you find a good office job but only house maids and Nannies.

I would like to work and relocate in Oman for maybe about 2 years because I heard that it is  a safe open country, nice place to work.I have work experiences both in Customer Service in a call center environment handling international accounts and I had worked also for almost 5 years as Human resource and Admin Coordinator. Can anyone please help me find a direct company where I can apply for these jobs.I would appreciate it for I have been searching for a job in Oman for a month thru online also but to no avail.Thank you so much.

Hi Shin1671,

Issuing of employment visas for White Collar jobs for women have been suspended since January of 2014. It is not a blanket ban though. Employment Visas are issued on a case-to-case basis, depending on the need and the clout of the employer / sponsor.

Unfortunate the fields where you have past work experience like Administration, H.R., and Customer Service have all been fully Omanised. So if you wish to land job here in Oman, you must reinvent yourself - or at least highlight your core competencies as something else, and not the ones mentioned above. That would give you a better chance.

I see..so that is why... Now i know.. I better look for a job in another country..I think that reinventing would mean i have to arm myself with new knowledge and competencies and shift to another career which is probably unnecessary...but thanks though...i wl see if there will be other jobs i can also do like tutorial for kids.I appreciate your advise..Thank you :)

Hello
Mr sumit has beautifully explained the current situation in Oman. He is right about omanimation in the sectors mentioned above .
Just try searching jobs in expatriates.com
And if any job suits yr profile just go on with that.

hello james,

yes mr sumitran has explained it very well...thanks for your advise as well... have a good day!

there is a most of companies needs a call center employee and other

Hello!! Please Contact me

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@mibkumar1986

Welcome to the forum.

For personal safety and security please do not post ANY personal contact details on the open section of the forum.

Do you have job to offer ?? If so please post it in the jobs section at the top of this page.

I would also advise no one to answer any such posts from a complete stranger who is offering a job on the forum.

mibkumar1986 wrote:

Hello!! Please Contact me

Hi mibkumar1986,

Suggest you first read the Code of Conduct before offering anything on the forum.

you can search website for company in Oman

then u go direct company website and submit your resume there
u can check there also job

i ALREADY DID FIND A FEW WEBSITES.NO REPLY.. THANKS ANYWAY

I agree with you shin but I think the best way to get job in oman is by visiting the country personally on tourist visa or visit visa . And once you do that  u r more exposed to the companies here . Just give an advestisement about yr academic  skills and past job experiences in the newspapers here . The newspapers have classified section where one can find Job and recruiters   or they may give u a direct call  . But to get this done u need to find sponsor here or someone local  who could help u to enter the country . Don't lose hope . Keep trying  and wait for the right time .

i would appreciate if you could stop replying to my post mr shah siddiqi because you have not been a great help after i gave you my phone number.i do not wish to disclose everything here so please i do not want to hear any suggestions from you.

Ok shin I would not talk u any more bye

Shin1671 wrote:

i ALREADY DID FIND A FEW WEBSITES.NO REPLY.. THANKS ANYWAY

Hello Shin > regarding this message, i am closing your thread.

Best regards,
Christine
Expat.com

Closed