Moving to Shenzhen

We will be moving to Shenzhen in a few months and I appreciate any help that anyone can give to help us with the transition. I have the following questions:
1) My office will be in Bantian, Longgang district. Can anyone recommend any good apartment/house rental that is convenient (we will not have a car). My son will probably be going to school in Nanshan at ISSC.
2) We would like to have part time domestic help. Any recommendation of where/how to start. What is the salary of a domestic help in Shenzhen? Any pitfall to watch out for?
3) What is the cost of living in Shenzhen, say for a family of 4 (2 teenagers).

Thanks...

Hey!!
I am moving to Shenhzen next month and I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough estimate as to how much is the cost of living in Shenhzen. I just want to know the amount of money I will spend roughly on everything except the Rent.
Thanks.........

Rental fee of house/apartment is based on its conditions. I think it is about RMB2000/month for apartment with two rooms and furnitures in Bantian.

achan75093 wrote:

We will be moving to Shenzhen in a few months and I appreciate any help that anyone can give to help us with the transition. I have the following questions:
1) My office will be in Bantian, Longgang district. Can anyone recommend any good apartment/house rental that is convenient (we will not have a car). My son will probably be going to school in Nanshan at ISSC.
2) We would like to have part time domestic help. Any recommendation of where/how to start. What is the salary of a domestic help in Shenzhen? Any pitfall to watch out for?
3) What is the cost of living in Shenzhen, say for a family of 4 (2 teenagers).

Thanks...

Hello Dear,

It is my pleasure to provide you with helpful any information you need.
I am Chinese and named Sam working in Shenzhen.
I live in Bantian, so i know living cost there.
In bantian, Si ju hua cheng is good apartment, belong to WanKe real easte group.
apartment cost: about 3000rmb/month for two living rooms, one bathroom, one kitchen, one guestroome and balcony.
part time domestic cost: about 20rmb/ hour
how to avoid Pitfall: empoly from a professional cleaning company.
Living cost: for 4 people 3000-4000rmb/month
email me to [email protected] , if you need more help.