Apply UK Visa - Can i travel from Jeddah to London?

I'm planning to travel to UK during my vacation in Indonesia on June 2016.

My question is can I apply UK visitor visa from travel agency here in Jeddah but then I used the visitor visa itself later on from departure place during I'm in Indonesia or could not be done like this and I should departure from Jeddah to London?

Kindly give me an advice or any acknowledgement bout this matter please?

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

A visitors visa is issued allowing the entry permit to the person visiting that country, it does not matter from where your travel starts. As long as you have a valid visa to visit a country you can reach there from any point.

You need Permission letter from your sponsor to apply for visiting any other country, ...

Akprince wrote:

You need Permission letter from your sponsor to apply for visiting any other country, ...

:dumbom:  the question was if she can travel from Indo to London which she can and not about the visa process.

HRGuru wrote:
Akprince wrote:

:dumbom:  the question was if she can travel from Indo to London which she can and not about the visa process.

Read again, what she asking here,,,,

''My question is can I apply UK visitor visa( :rolleyes: ) from travel agency here in Jeddah (:rolleyes:)  but then I used the visitor visa itself later on from departure place during I'm in Indonesia or could not be done like this and I should departure from Jeddah to London?

:/

Hhhhhh

Thank you all for the advice, I will follow up with it and go to travel agency in Jeddah, its good to know the visa its open for use nevertheless from which airport country I will depart from to London.

I'm planning to go to VFS Jeddah office to settle it.

Hey,

You can depart to UK from any airport you choose.

Regards.

just a suggestion, why not go from Jeddah directly to UK rather than going from indo to UK, it's gonna be long flight.

Well I got to visit my parents as annual obligation visit trip on my priority list,

Then from there i can skip a week to London then back again to Indonesia for Ied Al Fitr holidays plus due to Exit & Re-Entry rules that i just applied once from here.

That's why.

Noviyanti wrote:

Well I got to visit my parents as annual obligation visit trip on my priority list,

Then from there i can skip a week to London then back again to Indonesia for Ied Al Fitr holidays plus due to Exit & Re-Entry rules that i just applied once from here.

That's why.

oh ok,

you can still do it, Jeddah to London via any GCC state, back to Indo via GCC state, and then back to Jeddah via GCC state.

good luck.

Really good idea indeed, never think on that direction, thank you.

Cuz I've done it and very cost effective...