Looking for a job

hello everyone,
i am Karen mae Dulnuan from the philippines. i came last february here in dubai and i am looking for a job but its very hard to find jobs these days due to the tight competition among other applicants. its hard especially for someone like me who is new in this place and dont have experience here in UAE. I am 22 years old. a graduate of business administration marketing major. i also took up caregiving NCII.
can anyone help me find a job that will suit to the education i had. my job preferences are either office works, sales or anything related to housekeeping or caregiving. i have undergone trainings in caregiving.
i also had an experience working in an office and saleslady in the philippines.
please help me.
thank you

kindul wrote:

hello everyone,
i am Karen mae Dulnuan from the philippines. i came last february here in dubai and i am looking for a job but its very hard to find jobs these days due to the tight competition among other applicants. its hard especially for someone like me who is new in this place and dont have experience here in UAE. I am 22 years old. a graduate of business administration marketing major. i also took up caregiving NCII.
can anyone help me find a job that will suit to the education i had. my job preferences are either office works, sales or anything related to housekeeping or caregiving. i have undergone trainings in caregiving.
please help me.
thank you

As you said a lot of competition and other unseen factors has made finding work here difficulty. Nonetheless we will keep our eyes and ears open for any job opportunities that fits your experience and education. Don't give up hope though, hang in there you will soon find one.

thank you for the encouraging words. i appreciate it

Hi Kindul,

I'm Siddarth from India, grew up in Europe and USA, now in UAE since more than 13 years.   

You have said that you are looking for a Good Job/Opportunity.   

With so many years Experience, haven't you explored any Entrepreneurial opportunities ?   

I can't promise anything, but Maybe, I can help you in this matter.   

Can you please tell me little more about your background, your expertise & what exactly are you looking for ?   

All the Best for your Bright Future.   

Best Regards,   

Siddarth

kindul wrote:

hello everyone,

thank you

send me your cv xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : If you have a job proposal, please do so by dropping an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sir

Greetings !!

I am writing second time on this blog due to  gratify the answers
again I m introducing my self . I am Mayank Jaitly from India having 5 years experience in sales & marketing. fully involved in marketing operations , support  functions , coordination work, i have my PGDM in (S&M). the same way i looking for any office work, clerical work ,admin work ,Sales support .

Your comments on this will be highly appreciated

Regards
Mayank

hi thereb i am from ethiopia and i am looking for driving job in dubai with free visa.i have 5 years exprience in driving and tour.please help me

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Dubai section of the website if you are looking for job. Adding your own "looking for" advert along with your cv will surely get you more chances of finding a job.

Also do post your cv on the following websites :

Dubai jobs www.dubaijobs.net

Jobs in Dubai www.jobsindubai.com

Careerjet www.careerjet.ae

The Gulf News gnads4u.com

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi
I just read your post...maybe it's too late but I would like to give an advice to anyone specially who is new graduate. I am a business owner and I reflect my own business and personal opinion.
First of all there are two type of freshers  those who are smart, fast learning, hard working, flexible, motivated, ambitioned and the other type is those who are not :).
Second, the working environment has also two types suchlike professionals, healthy and good nurturing environment, developing, delegating, providing  equity and fairness and transperancy and rewards and the other  type is not.
So u need to be the first  type and you should look for the first type.
Best luck for every one

kindul wrote:

hello everyone,
please help me.
thank you

Maybe you should consider outsourcing and consultancy company such as City Services Consultancy, cityservices.ae on or before your visa expiry. Smooth and clean transaction ahead.