Visit visa for my husband

Hi,I'm a dentist.i'm came here to wrk last month..I'm tryng fr a job for my husband also..meanwhile can I get him on visit visa to stay wid me?when he gets a job,can he exit and come back on job visa?

HI Nancy charlet,

A family Visit Visa is possible only if your employer is willing to act as your husband's sponsor. So you must first request your employer to help you get your husband over on a family visit visa.

It is also the employer / sponsors prerogative whether or not they want to sponsor your husband, depending on the employees position / level / importance n the organisation these decisions would be made.

Once he lands a job, he has to necessarily exit and re-enter on his employment visa only.

Thanq fr ur reply,sir..one of my frnds told dat if I get him on visit visa,aftr dat he can't cm on a job visa evn if he exits nd comes fr a time period.is it true?

Hi Nancy charlet,

Your friend seems to have misinformed you about the likelihood of your husband's return, subject to his getting an employment visa.

.so I cn get hm on visit visa nw nd stay wid me and nce he gets a job,he cn exit nd cme bck on his job visa immediately,rt? Thank u so much,sir..

Nancy what's your country of origin
May be ur husband from west or us
If in case of Asia difficult

@ Nancy Charlet > Can you please avoid posting in sms language ( abbreviations ) ? It is quite difficult to understand your query.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Nancy charlet wrote:

.so I cn get hm on visit visa nw nd stay wid me and nce he gets a job,he cn exit nd cme bck on his job visa immediately,rt? Thank u so much,sir..

Hi Nancy charlet,

Actually no. Once your husband leaves, he has to wait for a minimum period of 3-months before he can return, whether on any employment visa, or on any other visa.

The reason for this 3-month wait period is because, since most companies find it extremely difficult to get labour clearance to hire new expatriate employees, they bring the candidates over on some possible visa and make them work. They send them out of Oman once the visa validity is over and bring them back again immediately on a fresh temporary visa.

To curb this practice the authorities have now formalised this mandatory 3-month waiting period, to deter all possible such activities by employers and employees.

And lastly, please listen to what Priscilla has advised. Your queries are seriously like some coded top secret message that require deciphering !