English Teacher/Instructor with (TEFL/TESOL)University degree

Hello.

I'm sodiq, and am new in Bordeauxe. am looking for English teaching job here in Bordeauxe or outside Bordeaeux but in the same region .  I have (TEFL/TESOL) and University degree in English language, and have also attend sries of educational confrence based on Esl, and i have the certificates of attendence.

My area of specailisation is listening and speacking, and i have three years international working  exprience in this area. and have worked in Istanbul, Bursa, Inegol, Antaliya, all these places are in Turkey. mind you i teach all levels, and i also teach Business English as well.

Best Regards.

Hi Sodiq,

It would be great if you can drop a job ad in the Language, ESL, English teacher job vacancies in Bordeaux section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

thanks i will

Most here rarely bother mentioning grammar and spelling because we realise the majority of members are non native speakers, but you're advertising as an English teacher so this is acceptable.

Your spelling and grammar are terrible, you're unable to form a reasonable sentence, capitalise as appropriate, or use a plural correctly, so your advert is an embarrassing mess.

I'd report your own post and ask for it to be deleted, just in case a potential employer sees it.

Fred wrote:

Most here rarely bother mentioning grammar and spelling because we realise the majority of members are non native speakers, but you're advertising as an English teacher so this is acceptable.

Your spelling and grammar are terrible, you're unable to form a reasonable sentence, capitalise as appropriate, or use a plural correctly, so your advert is an embarrassing mess.

I'd report your own post and ask for it to be deleted, just in case a potential employer sees it.

I'd ask the university for my money back  :lol:

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread.

@ Sodiqnice refer to the dedicated section please.

All the best
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed