Which is best curriculum for school studies?

e.g.(American,British, Indian etc...).

I can't say if there must be something 'best'. Depends on what you are planning for the kid's career.

If you want your kids to go to college in America then the American curriculum.

If you want them to go to college in Britain or a British former colony than the British curriculum.

American is more laid back in the early preschool years (more hands on, focus on gross motor skills, and social skills) while still starting the fundamentals orally of the alphabet, etc...

British starts right away with reading, writing, and seat work. More intense at an early age.

Again also depends on your child. My oldest would do well in either, but my youngest definitely needs the American model at 3 since she is only now becoming more verbal.

stressedmom wrote:

If you want your kids to go to college in America then the American curriculum.

If you want them to go to college in Britain or a British former colony than the British curriculum.

American is more laid back in the early preschool years (more hands on, focus on gross motor skills, and social skills) while still starting the fundamentals orally of the alphabet, etc...

British starts right away with reading, writing, and seat work. More intense at an early age.

Again also depends on your child. My oldest would do well in either, but my youngest definitely needs the American model at 3 since she is only now becoming more verbal.

Awesome reply .