Accommodation for 6 months...

Hello everybody.

I am from Amsterdam and will start my work at the UN in Dakar starting 8 january. I will stay for 6 months. I looked on internet for the hotels, but their prices are shocking high!

Is there anybody who can give me some concrete information about how to find an suitable and affortable accommodation? Also open for sharing an apartment. Hope to hear from somebody !

Welcome to the forum Raphael C

Have you browsed through the Accommodation in Dakar page. You could check some adverts which might interest you. Else, you can also post an advert on that page, specifying your budget range and so on.

Regards!

Hi raphael

are you still looking for accomodation

I am working in dakar and currently have an option to share an appartment (new let top quality)

regards

Brian

Raphael C wrote:

Hello everybody.

I am from Amsterdam and will start my work at the UN in Dakar starting 8 january. I will stay for 6 months. I looked on internet for the hotels, but their prices are shocking high!

Is there anybody who can give me some concrete information about how to find an suitable and affortable accommodation? Also open for sharing an apartment. Hope to hear from somebody !

Hello Brian,

I will leave in a few hours to Dakar. I did not decide for an apartment yet. My friend will look around in Dakar for me this week. This is the reason he will be there with me for 1 week. This week we stay in hotel Lagon. His name is mr. Peter Stoop. How can my friend reach you to see the apartment?

Thanks for your message!

Kind regards,
Raphael

[ Moderated : Free advertising is not allowed on the Forum, please register in the Dakar Business Directory]