I fear my future life in lagos.

Hi. I'am french and my hubby come from lagos.
We life in Europe. for April we come to lagos. But I dread. I hear about insecurity. .. example : kidnapping.
My location is in adekunle adeboya.  Is it nice???

Hi, from my experience, The relocation was done in stages to ensure there were no nasty surprises.
1) sort out accommodation
2) sort out transportation
3) employment or business
4) One party moves first to ensure all points above are in place

The move should then be enjoyable.

Enjoy Nigeria, you will never want to return to Europe except for holidays

Hello am sure it's on CNN you you hear all of that.  I don't understand what you mean by adekunle adeboye is that where you will be staying with your hubby. Don't no where that is but Lagos is secured I don't know about any other place.

Yes this is the place where I will live. Ogun state.
Ose o pinkky

You are welcome Isabelfrench. ogun state is a peaceful state i prefer ogun state to lagos state don't worry nothing will happen to you you will be fine.

Ogun State is quite safe and a quiet departure from the hustle and bustle of Lagos. The people are loving, am from Ogun State

Ose o Boladonas.  And nice to meet you

Hi Isabel,

Imoy's advice is the best here. The biggest issues as an expat coming to Nigeria are getting accommodation sorted out and making sure you have electricity and water during the day while your husband is away at work. You take water and power for granted in France, that's not the case in Nigeria. There is little risk of physical harm coming to you Nigerians are very friendly on the whole and if you make it your plan to engage with society they will generally welcome you. I don't know whereabout you will be in Ogun state but you will need to find out where to buy food items you like are available. Supermarkets as you know them are few and far between which can be challenging. You may need to take a trip once a week or so to Lagos to stock up on some stuff but it shouldn't be a hassle. I've lived in Lagos as an expat for 12 years and its the things like running out of water and not having power which are more of an issue than personal safety.

Bon chance!