Websites, Social community, Books,.... of expats in Vietnam

Hi guys,
I am a new members of this group. At the present time, I am a student of Business English major.
I and my friends are making a social project which is related to the expats communities and also the foreingers in HCM city.
We are in the first stages of this project which is finding out some websites and online social communities which you guys usually look into. So, can you guys give me some information about this ?
If our project is successfull I strongly believe the expats community in Saigon and foreigners can have a helpful service in the future
Thank you

There are a number of Facebook groups that are popular. Saigon International Friends and HCMC Expats are very busy. Job wise there are a number of ESL Fb groups.

This is not the first time we've seen this kind of request from 'students'.
So you and your business friends are creating a 'helpful service' to market something to expats, and you want expats to tell you which websites we like, so you can pester those websites for advertising money for the service you will market to us? Hmm. Without more explanation, this must be violating some forum rule or other.

@jackngo12

I suggest that you go to the top of this page, click on 'community' and then select blogs from the drop down box.

Also Google may be be of some assistance to your search.