Looking for a room to rent URGENTLY!

Hello,
I'm from Poland and I'm exchange student doing my master degree at UM. My current contract for the apartment is about to end so I'm looking for a room to rent from March to July. I don't have any special requirements, I would prefer to live in KLCC, KL Sentral, Ampang or Bangsar but I can also consider other areas. Please let me know if you're looking for a new flatmate! :)
Regards!

Hello there. How are u?.. Im looking for the housemate .   but my house in Damansara area.  Near The curve shopping mall and Ikea.

@dorisss

Check the housing section, top of this page and place a free ad there.

Check it out at this link...take a look

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/m … ncy-k.html

I already post my advertising at housing ..
If you interested let me know ok

I am planning on a renting a room. I have condo with 4 rooms and kitchen at PV6 condo taman melati.

do let me know if you would be interested

I have a room for rent in selayang selangor rm400

Hello everyone,

I invite you to post your ad in the appropriate section which is  housing in Malaysia section.

Thank you.

Hi
I have a room that would be available from 2 April, its in Bangsar short walking distance to BSC.  You can reach me at ** if you want to know more

cheers
rod

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.

Hi there
Did ya find a room already?

Hello everyone, i study in unikl, looking. Looking for a master bedroom inside kl. ranging from 400rm to 800rm...

I am african studying in UNIKL i will want a master bedroom close or inside kl

Hi :-)

I will need a room in july or August and I`m interested to rent the room u have :-) if it is available of course at that time.

thanks to contact me by e mail :

Cheers

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.

Hello everyone,

for your accommodation search, you should please post your ad in the housing in Malaysia section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/malaysia/ and it's free.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com

[topic closed]

Closed