Chèche maison à louer à Limbé

J'adore la ville de Limbe et je pense que c'est la ville le mieux aux Cameroun à vivre. Ont peu faire en peu confiance au gens.
La ville est probe, par de moustique . Les Limbeinne ont de mentalité Anglaise et il à moine de corruption.
Il te dire ce que il pense en te regardante dans les yeux
I am sorry my French is not very good but i think you understand what i meen. Thank you. Cameroon is a nice country

Corgnet,

Your suggestion about Limbe is not absolute. Limbe may be a nice, quaint, and bucolic city and given its proximity to the Atlantic and its latitude, you will bask in mild climate throughout the year. This nevertheless does not obscure the other side of Limbe, corruption and nepotism are present, like in any other major city in Cameroon, albeit at a lower scale.

I spent two years in Limbe in St-Paul College for my lower and Upper 6. There are still people with the bush mentality who are not interested in anything but to fleece the diaspora's money.

CORGNET a écrit:

J'adore la ville de Limbe et je pense que c'est la ville le mieux aux Cameroun à vivre. Ont peu faire en peu confiance au gens.
La ville est probe, par de moustique . Les Limbeinne ont de mentalité Anglaise et il à moine de corruption.
Il te dire ce que il pense en te regardante dans les yeux
I am sorry my French is not very good but i think you understand what i meen. Thank you. Cameroon is a nice country

Bonsoir Corgnet,

ton français est parfaitement compréhensible et nous te remercions pour ton intervention....... ;)

If you prefer to express yourself in English you have an English version of the site. Just click on the top right flag .......... :)

EsopeLilyan a écrit:

Corgnet,

Your suggestion about Limbe is not absolute. Limbe may be a nice, quaint, and bucolic city and given its proximity to the Atlantic and its latitude, you will bask in mild climate throughout the year. This nevertheless does not obscure the other side of Limbe, corruption and nepotism are present, like in any other major city in Cameroon, albeit at a lower scale.

I spent two years in Limbe in St-Paul College for my lower and Upper 6. There are still people with the bush mentality who are not interested in anything but to fleece the diaspora's money.

Bonjour :cheers:

Je vous invite à participer uniquement en français sur la version francophone du forum.

La version anglophone du forum est ici :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=78

Merci

Kenjee
Expat.com