Children's activities in Isla Verde

We just relocated to Isla Verde from Georgia with our toddler daughter. She's loving the beach, but I'm used to having her participate in structured activities as well (storytime at the library, swimming lessons at the Y, etc.). She and I are both just learning Spanish so English or bilingual activities are probably better at first, but we're open to everything.  Her father is fluent in Spanish. Does anybody know of organized activities for children in Isla Verde/Condado/San Juan? Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Hello Kathryn 3000,

The best resource to find activities for Children and Families in the island that I know of this this website. http://www.quehagoconlosnenes.com/ It has an up to date event calendar iand has listings for all resources related to children. Also you can search by town. You can translate the website with Google Translate or have your Husband help you. 

Also since you are in San Juan the Art Museum of PR has children's events, theMusic Conservatory has music classes, there are other kinder music classes listed on the website. Also there is a Children's Museum in Old San Juan and Carolina.

Most if not all classes like this are in Spanish but there should always be someone around that speaks English that can help you out.

Hope that helps!

This is absolutely wonderful, thank you so much!! We're already excitedly looking through these sites to plan our weekend!!!