Toll booths rental cars

Just rented a car for our trip tommorow  Toucamen to Altos Del Maria , my concern is toll booth or when i drive down corridor sur to bridge of americas do i run into toll or only if i go off corridor sur into the city and if i have to pay a toll how do i or can i with cash also a clear set of directions would be a great help
                      We are leaving toucamen around 4 am if it makes a difference for direction not worried about paying toll worried about how to pay toll if corridor nte would be better please advise thanks

I'm sitting at Tocumen in front of the car rental booths right now. Asked Sixt and Express and they both have the Panapass installed. They give a certain amount of  Panapass prepaid.It is autorecharge.when you return the car, you pay what you have used. Remember you cannot oay at the toll booths anymore so this system is the only way that could work.

do you know if its the same for national rent a car

So I went and asked Natuonal. They have  $3 fee if you use Panapass.  Then you pay whatever you used when you return the car.

Thank you for taking the time