Keen to migrate into Canada

Hi, All,

This is A. B M. Jashim Uddin Ahamed, Senior Vice President, NCC Bank Limited, Bangladesh. I am currently running with 49 years of age and very much keen to migrate in Canada. My wife is also a banker and she is running 45. We have to daughters (14 and 9). We contacted some of the companies here which are working migration related matter. They informed us we have no options because of age bar except only to manage a job offer from a Canadian Company i.e. we can move Canada as migrant only under work permit visa.

In view of above I seek assistance and guidance for migrating into Canada. Please assist me.

Thanking you.

A. B. M. Jashim Uddin Ahamed
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello J U Ahamed,

Welcome on board  :)

This article will give you some infos and websites where you may check your eligibility : Immigrate to Canada.

Also, you should contact professionals such as immigration consultants or agencies. You will have some contacts in the Legal services in Canada section of the website.

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you for responding. Could you help me to provide the more suggestions. I have already business visitor vise to enter into Canada.

Hello,

Since you already hold a Business Visa for Canada I would recommend that you travel to this country and conduct a job search in person. Take your CV to a number of different financial institutions such as banks, invenstment banks, etc. Nothing takes the place of an onsite job search, and you will also have the advantage of being able to attend interviews. This is one thing that makes it almost impossible for those applying for jobs from abroad to actually get hired.

If you are successful in finding a position then you will probably be able to handle the immigration process by yourself, without the assistance of any agents or counsellors, by visiting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Thanks James. So far some attorneys do this kind process I mean Work Permit visa. Do you have any idea about this.