Family Visa Application rejected.

Yesterday I went to the isteqdam as I had appointment there.  They rejected my application without sharing any reason.

My file was compete, when I asked the reason of rejection they said "Maafi English".  :dumbom:

Any suggestion from you guys what should be my next step?

Did they see your Visa on your passport you traveled here?
What is your profession on your Iqama?
What degrees you have ?
Are Your degrees were attested accordingly?

Dear get a new appointment and go again it depends on the saudi sitting there ,may be you will confront good person on next visit.

to whom you are sponsoring?? wife/ children/parents/relatives??

Profession??

anserawan wrote:

Did they see your Visa on your passport you traveled here?
What is your profession on your Iqama?
What degrees you have ?
Are Your degrees were attested accordingly?

Yes, they saw visa on my passport. I have Masters in Commerce degree properly attested. My profession is  Marketing and Sales expert. I just got my new iqama few days ago. I came to riyadh in July 2015

mozaffar421 wrote:

to whom you are sponsoring?? wife/ children/parents/relatives??

I am applying to bring my wife and 2 children.

javedakb wrote:

Profession??

Marketing and Sales Expert.

did you tried online??

javedakb wrote:

did you tried online??

I got appointment online then went to the isteqdam near obaid hospital.

azfar789 wrote:
javedakb wrote:

did you tried online??

There is an other option to apply online visa directly

javedakb wrote:
azfar789 wrote:
javedakb wrote:

did you tried online??

Is it possible for getting permanent visa?

azfar789 wrote:
javedakb wrote:
azfar789 wrote:

Is it possible for getting permanent visa?

Yes brother but not for all professions

my friend if he told you "maffi english" that means you filled the form in English or letters in English
all what you need to do to be sure all your document in Arabic this is the formal language for officials

khaledfawzy wrote:

my friend if he told you "maffi english" that means you filled the form in English or letters in English
all what you need to do to be sure all your document in Arabic this is the formal language for officials

No the letter from the company was in arabic... I had all documents translated in arabic too...  :sosad:

azfar789 wrote:
khaledfawzy wrote:

No the letter from the company was in arabic... I had all documents translated in arabic too...  :sosad:

"Maffi English" in this context must mean: "I don't know what you are saying. I don't know English".

It would have been better to take along an Arabic speaking colleague or friend.

Hello there!
Do not lose hope.
Today is not the same as tomorrow. May be you're not lucky  and the authorities  denied your application for family visa. Try again next time. There's always hope behind the clouds a silver lining  is ready to shine upon you.
Try to check if your position allows you to bring your  family here. Consult your HR regarding why your request was denied and try again.
There's no harm in trying. My officemate was also denied but after consulting our HR. The authorities grant him his wife's visa. His wife arrived last Saturday. Cheers!

azfar789 wrote:

Yesterday I went to the isteqdam as I had appointment there.  They rejected my application without sharing any reason.

My file was compete, when I asked the reason of rejection they said "Maafi English".  :dumbom:

Any suggestion from you guys what should be my next step?

Dear they have right to reject or accept without any reason, and you can't do anything else you apply again, it's happen to me and 5th time they accept my request after all i bring same documents and same information. Keep trying...maafi english mean, he don't understand english and that's the cause some time we end up here.

you need to fill your application in Arabic and all certificates need translation

All my documents already were in proper place.... I have applied again... wish me luck...  :)

:top:  Don't give up brother... I am sure you can do that, keep calm and don't lose your patience... :thanks:

Akprince wrote:

:top:  Don't give up brother... I am sure you can do that, keep calm and don't lose your patience... :thanks:

thank you brother... :)

I got the family visa today.. The reason of rejection was I did not pay the fee SAR 2000. and here no one at office told me about the fee,
I had appointment today and took one saudi guy with me. He asked the reason and got to know the reason. I paid the fee and got the visa.

Quite weird.

:cool:

what are the documents you have submitted can u enlist?

jaimin100 wrote:

what are the documents you have submitted can u enlist?

Attested master's degree
iqama copy
first visa copy
marriage certificate
children's birth certificate
Letter from the company

no SCE certificate??

jaimin100 wrote:

no SCE certificate??

SCE Letter not compulsory

If your job is a teaching position, go to Daves ESL cafe dot com.
They have lots of teachers with visa experience.

If it's not a teaching position, I don't know what to tell you

degree certificate and marriage certificate needed in arabic translation?

jaimin100 wrote:

degree certificate and marriage certificate needed in arabic translation?

yes...

try again, and you should bring one of your arabic speaking colleague to help you there, or bring your company liaison officer to talk to the immigration officer.
i got the same problem last year... but thanks God, now its all done i got permanent visa for my wife and son.
Good luck..

yes ,that's true.

right now I don't there is some issue with moi site so my hr not able to change hope this issue solve early.

one more doubt is it necessary to get mofa stamp on attested marriage certificate?

Same with attested degree certificate?

good thing s are working