Introducing my self and my girlfriend

hi, i just arrived in bali 4 weeks ago, rented a little house in canggu for at least 2 years, i am a german,
my lady from jogyakarta/indonesia, i am retired, 75 years old, like to play golf and looking for a nice dog, as i had to leave my 2 golden retrivers in malaysia. i lived all over the world, after germany in
spain, russia, usa, singapore, malaysia and last station bali.
so 2 question first: who is playing golf and where? and who knows hotels/schools looking for
perfect japanese speaking lady, beside english/indonesian?
nice to year from you.
rgds dirk

Personally I find golf way down in your neck of the woods to be way, way too hot. 

My preferred links are Bali Handara Country Club in Buleleng, but that would be a hike for you.

As for a dog...you might consider the only indigenous breed of dog to Indonesia, the Kintamani.  They are also one of the very few breeds of Asian dogs recognized by the American Kennel Club.

Awesome dogs they are...and we've had one all the years we've lived in Bali.

Just Google for them...and finding one, especially if you head up towards Kintamani is not that difficult.

hi sir "ubudian",
hanks for interesting info.

golf: if you have time, i would like to play 18 holes there with you between 22 and 23. 03. in the morning, pls let me know, if one of these
days suits you. starting 9.00 am would be ok for me.

kinamani: looked in internet, nice dogs. will check, where to get one
here on the island.

thanks for info.
rgds dirk

wow... 75 years and all over the place.

Indonesia is getting really popular this year in 2016. Record number of tourists.