How to apply for a residence permit for retired non-citizens?

I would like to know if anyone knows where to apply for this permit? I cant find any application forms on the government websites or any info about the actual application process.

Can i apply on my own or do i need to use an agency to fulfill my application? Also do i need to be present in Mauritius while applying or can i do it from abroad?

If anyone here has successfully applied for this permit please let me know how you did it.

Welcome to the forum dandyboy :)

Please check on the link below:-
Residence Permit Mauritius

The page will provide you with the contact details (email addresses and telephone numbers) of the concerned authorities whom you can contact to get more information about the Residence Permit. Also, it indicates the broad lines for Permanent Residence procedures and steps in Mauritius. I hope this might help you.

Regards

Thanks for your help, Yud :)

You do not need an agency to apply. It is very easy to get the retired permit. All the forms are found at http://www.worknlive.mu/Resource.aspx. ****NOTE*** make sure you have all the documents the government requires. Too many times people turn in application with missing documents. You will take 3 days to get. If you want help with this process please send me a private email.

Hello there,

Have you been successful in your application? Otherwise let me know it will be a pleasure to assist.

Kind regards,