Ghanaian Community in Hungary

Hello!

Am applying to the FAO/Hungary scholarship to pursue MSc. in Agric. Biotechnology, and I would be hambled to get to know Ghanaians in Hungary/Budapest

This is going to be my first time of movig out of Ghana, and although am relishing the opportunity to study in Hungary; am skeptical about being a total alien in a land am yet to know.

I am counting on your help and consideration.

hello,
good afternoon, Please i intent to further my education in Hungary. Any advise

I would say just do things in good order, if you apply please make sure you are accepted, worry about contacts later. (and as a side note ask questions once approved). I am sure that if you are accepted you will find more than sufficient contacts (more than on this forum).

Just cancel your post and wait would be my advice

By the way my reply was for the post of Ghana, not the second one which I dismiss straightaway (the one from Ghana is more or less a polite dismissal (first get accepted than ..)

RIGHT NOW IT'S COVID-19. STAY AT HOME MY FRIEND! ALSO AS FAR AS I KNOW HUNGARY IS NOT THE BEST COUNTRY TO CHOOSE IF YOU ARE NOT CAUCASIAN WHITE. TRY GERMANY, SWEDEN,THE NETHERLANDS, DENMARK, ETC. THEY TAKE ANYONE IN. NO QUESTIONS! GOOD LUCK. I WAS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL WHO CAME FROM GHANA IN THE '80S TO STUDY. WHAT WE WENT THROUGH AS A COUPLE WAS HORRIFIC! I ALMOST LOST MY FAMILY OVER THIS AND I SURE  LOST A FEW SO-CALLED FRIENDS BECAUSE I WAS DATING WITH A "BLACK" GIRL. WE WERE FORCED TO BREAK UP AND I HAVE NEVER EVER FORGOT ABOUT HER. MY FIRST TRUE LOVE. WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND CHERISH HER.

@rb421

Please lower your caps lock when posting. Using capitals to post is considered to be the same as shouting at someone. Thank you.

Sorry

rb421 wrote:

Sorry

You can edit it to lower case then job done.