Anyone fan of South African Cricket Team ?

I have been a life long fan of South African Cricket and watch all their matches . So if someone shares the same passion for South African Cricket we can watch the games together . :)

I love cricket and the proteas is my team. But ypu don't need to go too far to watch them.
Check with OSN and you can get the add on to your regular package

Oh Nice to know that you are a Proteas fan  . But I am looking for people to watch the matches together . That's much more fun than watching them alone . I have that package already . Cant live without it  :)

I'm sure there are lots of people here who would join you. ... Don't restrict yourself to protea fans though. A true cricket fan will watch almost any good team.

Great to hear you are a Protea fan. Pity your request is coming now when the season is over. Enjoy the game today

☺ I hope so . Till now its only you who has responded . My loyalaties are strictly with Proteas. There is such humbleness about that team , they are the nice guys of cricket . And when there is genius like ABD to watch , nothing is better than that.

@Ierfaan  Season is not yet over . There are 3 T-20s with Australia coming up and then there is whole T-20 world cup to watch .  :)

Off course they are awesome. All South Africans are

Just look what ABD did today again. That man .. damn.

Rugby season now pal. This weekend super rugby starts

Starts? You are way behind... The thistles and  dragons are fighting over the spoon again.

Let us know if you've found a place to watch it and we'll join you. Be warned... I support Wales and anyone playing against England. Unless it's France... No one supports France.

No I am talking about Super rugby. Not the European stuff

I support the Stormers and we starting this weekend against the Bulls

Sad . I have no idea about rugby . 😶

Sharks all the way, boet!

It's on OSN. We should organize something. I've got some boerewors

I am available

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Blitz

Oh Its alright . If my post helps people to connect , I will be the happiest . Just that I thought there will be more cricket fans out here . haha..not to be .

Well as I said before, don't restrict yourself to South African fans. ...unless your plan is to meet South Africans only.
If so, cricket usually comes second to rugby, for us

Its ok .I thought there will be more fans of South African Cricket team like me . Crowd was chanting AB's name even in India. Anyhow I would love to meet South Africans like you .

@blitzerr77 if you would like to hook up some time let me know. If you want to talk SA cricket anytime pal.

Cool Lerfaan . We can plan next week .

Dear Blitzerr77, Yes 4 d world u can count me in.