Marcus Evans?? Anyone ever worked there?

Ok after settling here I now need a job. So have been applying all over the place for career related jobs and getting no where. So I have now started to look at the generic international recruiters. One name that has come up is MARCUS EVANS. It seems to be a glorified call centre with a SELL,SELL,SELL environment! Has anyone got any experience of this company? As the various reviews of the company seem very mixed on the net.

Hello shaka1976 :)

All i know is: this company is a very prestigious company which have more than 20 branches around the world. And also it is one of the world's leading providers and promoters of global summits strategic conferences, professional training, in-Company training, business-to-business congresses, sports hospitality and on-line information.

It will be nice to pursue a career with that company :). Let me seize this opportunity to wish you good luck in your career advancements :)

Best Regards!

Dude ,

This company is a well known marketing company. As my flatmate is also working at this same place so somehow i have come to know about this place.

Cheers ,

Sougata

indianabroad wrote:

Dude ,

This company is a well known marketing company. As my flatmate is also working at this same place so somehow i have come to know about this place.

Cheers ,

Sougata

But does your flatmate recommend it as a place to work?