LOOKING FOR UK FRIENDS ESPECIALLY FELLOW BAHAMIANS.

I am a funloving christian Bahamian female presently residing in the USA. I am in my later thirties. The age of possible new friends is not an issure at all. I would like to forge new friendships internationally with other Bahamians that live abroad and/or other nationalities male or female. I can also be emailed at [email protected].

Here is to new friends from around the world!

Hi Christinehawksbill, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may view the Bahamian expatriates in England network to find some contacts and for other nationalities check the England expat network.

I wish you good luck and i'm sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

greetings

yur gmail id is not recognised ! you could gmail me at rajgopal90

more later,

regs

Raj

with my knowledge this must read like this

Friendship is very important in life.Our first port of call is honest speaking and open.How?.When we genuinely like ourselves, we become more attractive to other people. We have more to offer others because we are not constantly focused on our own image and reputation.
We become better friends because we don't cling. We are secure enough to spend time with a friend because we want to, not because we need to. On one hand, what brings people to this world is this amazing opportunity to meet people from all over the world. On the other, when it cames to making friends it becomes more difficult. Not everyone we know becomes our friend, right? ,Also sharing passion is another great way of people with the same interested, so it's high possibility that you become friends,
comment