Like to learn German language and culture

Hi All,

I am planning to go to Germany in the second half of 2016 and like to learn about the culture and language before going there.

I am interested in getting in touch with any German living in Hyderabad to learn there language and culture and share mine with them. 

There are a few language courses out there but I feel what a German national can teach an Indian can never.

If there is anybody from Germany who is leaving in Hyderabad kindly contact me, I am even ready to pay for learning German.

Regards,
Faiyaz.

To find Germans living in India, you'd better post on the India forum.
You might also want to check language classes at your nearest Goethe Institute (the German cultural office, which is called Max Mueller Bhavan in India) - they are all held by native speakers and you'll get an officially recognised certificate at the end.

Thank you Beppi, I have checked the Goethe institute website and it is mostly run by Indians.  I am looking for learning from a German so that I can get the feel of the culture and language, a non-national can never provide that.

Thanks for the advice I will post this on India forum.

Faiyaz.

Goethe classes are always by native speakers. If they are Indians, they must have been born and raised in Germany.
Also, the Goethe teachers are properly trained on language teaching and use better methods than a non-trained person could.

Thanks for the update Beppi,  I will go down there and find out details this weekend.  I will join if the classes are being held by people from Germany, if not I will not join.

Will keep you posted

Thank you
Faiyaz.