Essentials to live in South Korea

Hi,

As an expat living in South Korea, what would you advise the ones about to pack to bring along?

What are the items you can easily find in South Korea? On the other hand, what is less common or quite expensive?

Share with us what you would recommend to bring in one's suitcase or container when moving to South Korea.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

For females, especially, undergarments. In Korea, they are both expensive and hard to fit. Other personal items such as deodorant, tooth brushes and good floss, I would recommend bringing. Yes, those things are here but they are expensive and not as nice as back home. If you have large or wide feet, bring extra shoes shoes. Electronics, i.e. Laptops, potable memory and storage, mp4's, smart phones (unlocked).

Are you from the philippines?

Hi Ric_Phil,

To whom is your post intended to ?

Just to inform you that Christine is member of the expat.com Team and this thread has been launched to gather as much info possible so as to help future expats.

All the best
Bhavna

i think to know more about Korean rules and traditions and their language will help to make your life easier and to bring everything you use in your ordinary life because everything id too expensive there in Korea.