Good Salary for Oracle professional in IT in Kuwait

Hi Folks,

I would appreciate if some one can guide me  on Good Salary for Oracle professional in IT in Kuwait having 5 years of experience. and what all other facilities can i look for from my employer

Thanks,Ajay

KD 1800-2000

Don't accept less than 3000KD housing and medical insurance

@rabdcd i disagree, ask for 20,000KD, and a car on arrival, waiting for you at the airport.

can we be objective here please and not just spit out random numbers? no way would anyone with 5 years of experience net KD 3,000 as a salary! That is an EXECUTIVE level salary, meaning Senior manager and above!

Hi Folks,

I would appreciate if you can help me sharing a good Salary. My skill is niche and in demand.

Is there any thing employers offer here apart from Salary, i mean medical, apartment,car or whatever if i neeed to keep a eye on my offer.

I would be working for Safat Enterprise Solutions Company not sure if any one of you  heard about it.

Also just to give background knowledge i am an Indian and look for a modest life.

Can you also share what can be a monthly expense for a bachelor.

Thanks for intial inputs but that got me confuse.

Cheers,Ajay

I am also IT professional and I am working in a bank , as per my knowledge you should get 2000 KD or more . Medical should be free for you and your family(upto 2 children) , you should eligible to get  travel allowance  after completing every one or two years.

Thank man1234, that was helpful.

Cheers,Ajay

A few comments...
Please note that there is difference (sometimes considerable) between what banks pay and what IT solution companies pay.
While I do agree that niche skillsets will pay more... please check around.
Cheers

Thanks mate for sharing a comment

How much employer is offering you ? But KD 1000  is not good salary , you will also get this salary in India(native), when you come to abroad you should save some money otherwise no  worth.