Arabic language school that provide transportation

Hi all, I am looking for a language school to learn Arabic and at the same times also providing transportation. Any good recommendations?

There's the Fajr centre in Nasr City. They don't have an official transportation service but have plenty of people who could arrange it for you. You can arrange for a regular taxi driver to take you there and back every day and it would be cheaper if you cut out the middle man. I suppose if you arrange it yourself then you could pretty much go to any of the hundreds of Arabic Language centres in Nasr City although The Fajr center is probably the oldest and most established one. Then there is the option of having a teacher come to you instead but I suppose you miss out on the meeting others who are learning as well which can be valuable. Good luck.

Hello,

My husband and I use Uber or Careem for pick ups, there have a been a few hiccups but otherwise very reliable.  Careem you can book in advance (an hour ahead).  The prices are about the same since Uber seems to up their prices whenever. We set the payment using our credit card and we have always have been billed accordingly.  If there is a problem with their server, sometimes the drivers (Careem only) will ask for cash and the company then credits your account (since it has been deducted from your credit card),  which I then use on my next ride.  Only happened twice but just be aware.

Thks! Laura&Joe & NewC

I will be trying out both Careem & Uber sounds 'pretty convenient & yupe (",) Lookin forward to meet "newbie arabic speaker"like me too.