Find English speaking volunteers

Hello fellow Expats,

For over 10 years, we have operated a small, secular NGO to help prevent child trafficking in the Golden Triangle.  We provide comprehensive, intensive and long term support, education and a home to at risk hill tribe girls, many of whom don't have Thai ID.     Our main campus is in Bandu with another house in Chiang Khong. Next year we will open in Mae Sai.   Our philosophy is simple:  we create a loving and supportive home environment where girls are safe, secure and encouraged to excel at school and pursue their hobbies.  Over the years, our graduates have become nurses, teachers, artists, real estate agents and entrepreneurs.  Many are still actively involved in our program -- our Housemother is a graduate.

We are looking to connect with the expat community to find English speaking volunteers willing to donate an hour or two per week for conversational English.  We are especially interested in people who also have a hobby they can share such as music, sewing, sports, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.   Thank you,   Jane

You have anything in the Hua Hin area?
Mike

Hi Jane,

A new topic has been created with your post here.

I invite you to post an ad in the jobs section under volunteering job vacancies in Thailand.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

Dear Jane:
I am living in Bangkok now. What can I do if I can spare 1-2 hours per week for the programme. Do I have to travel to northern part of Thailand? Pls advise